As crazy it might sound I’m looking for a partner for a long trip - 2300+ km, crossing Belgium, Germany, Austria, Hungary and stopping in Bucharest (Romania).
Unfortunately, the start date can’t be earlier than 30 June and arrival later than 20 July (professional and personal constrains). The general itinerary is done (of course it can be discussed and modified) and passes through (main cities) as Munich, Stuttgart, Salzburg, Budapest, Cluj-Napoca, the mighty road Transfagarasan (RO) and stopping in Bucharest.
Around 170-180km/day have to be traveled to reach the destination, with some 1 day stops in some cities (to visit).
1. Start (Liege): 30june/ Finish(Bucharest) 20July
2. Distance 2300+ km
3. Cities/places DE: Munich, Stuttgart; AT: Salzburg; HU: Budapest; RO: Cluj-Napoca, Transfagarasan, Bucharest
4. Distance/day around 170-180km
5. 1day stops in different cities until Romania and 4 in my hometown in Romania
6. Sleeping couchsurfing + warmshower + hotel/Airbnb
7. Carrying stuff Apidurda saddle bags style
For any additional info, don’t hesitate to contact me. I know it might be a bit too short notice, but I was not sure about it earlier.
Saturday, 30. June 2018 until Friday, 20. July 2018 09:00 - 19:00 (GMT +01:00)