Log In

Enter Email or Username

  1. Fiftyodd Roberts
  2. Cycle Touring Advice
  3. Saturday, July 11 2015, 08:02 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
When we toured between 2008/2010 we used The British Moutaineering Council travel insurance. Twelve months, cycle touring, over 55s - all covered, cost approx £550 for the two of us, brilliant! They don't do that now. I've done a few searches and I'm coming up against a lot of ageism I think.

I'm 58 hubby is 60, we want insurance (incl US and Canada) for 12 months + to include that terribly dangerous pastime of cycle touring, does anyone have any suggestions/experience?

Many thanks

Rate this post:
Peter Ashford Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Hi Lynne,

Have you tried the CTC? I see from my CTC membership page, they have a few options. Maybe worth a try. Our give the CTC a call, they may have some additional advice.

There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Cycle Touring Advice
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,gpx,tcx,xml,gpx,kml,gps,csv,fit
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Setup a poll to be included with your post...
Vote Options
Share your Location

You have the option to share your location...

To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.
Go to top